Bin salman : is Prince Muhammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Muhammad Al Saud, the current Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Deputy Prime Minister of Saudi Arabia, Minister of Defense and Chairman of the Council of Economic and Development Affairs in the Kingdom. He was born in the capital. Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, on August 31, 1985 AD, his mother is Princess Fahda bint Falah bin Sultan bin Hathleen, and his maternal grandfather is Rakan bin Hathleen, the sheikh of the Al-Ajama tribe. Mohammed bin Salman is the sixth son of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. He has served as the head of the Saudi royal court since his father took office in January 2015. He is married to Princess Sarah bint Mashhour bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, with whom he has three sons.
Bin Salman rules an authoritarian regime in Saudi Arabia. He has led several successful reforms in the Kingdom, which include regulations restricting the powers of the religious police, the removal of the ban on female drivers in June 2018, and weakening the male-guardianship system in August 2019. Other cultural developments under his reign include the first Saudi public concerts by a female singer, the first Saudi sports stadium to admit women, an increased presence of women in the workforce, and opening the country to international tourists by introducing an e-visa system, allowing foreign visas to be applied for and issued via the Internet. The Saudi Vision 2030 program aims to diversify the country’s economy through investment in non-oil sectors including technology and tourism.
The life of the Prince of Saudi Arabia
Mohammed bin Salman, was marked by many accomplishments. Through this article, we :review his most prominent achievements:
– Mohammed bin Salman established many commercial companies before starting his government work – On 3/22/1428 AH corresponding to 4/10/2007 AD, Mohammed bin Salman worked as a full-time advisor to the Experts Committee in the Council of Ministers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and continued in this mission until the date of 12/28/1430 AH corresponding to 12/16/2009 AD
– On 12/28/1430 AH corresponding to 12/16/2009 AD, he moved from the Experts Authority at the eleventh rank to be a special advisor to the Emir of Riyadh, and continued until 20/4/1434 AH corresponding to 3/3/2013 AD Mohammed bin Salman served as Secretary-General of the Riyadh Competitiveness Center, as well as a special advisor to His Highness the Chairman of the Board of Directors of King Abdulaziz Foundation Prince Mohammed served as a member of the Higher Executive Committee for the Development of Diriyah
– After that, His Highness the Prince was appointed as a Special Adviser to His Highness Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz Then Prince Mohammed bin Salman moved from the Emirate of Riyadh, in the thirteenth rank, and was appointed advisor and supervisor of the private office and private affairs of His Highness the Crown Prince
– On 20/4/1434 AH corresponding to 3/3/2013 AD, a royal order was issued appointing Prince Muhammad bin Salman as Head of the Court of His Highness the Crown Prince and an advisor working at the rank of Minister
– On January 29, 2015, a royal order was issued to form the ministerial cabinet, and he remained in his position as the Saudi defense minister – On April 29, 2015, a royal order was issued to choose Prince Mohammed bin Salman as deputy crown prince of Saudi Arabia, and to appoint him as second deputy prime minister, minister of defense, and head of the Council for Economic.